Friday, February 13, 2009

Here are the pictures

Flowers from John

Poor Luci. Flowers are lovely, but she really didn't feel well.

Ooh, they smell good!

She's happy now!
She ought to be--she got a better bouquet!
Luci, do you have a boyfriend?
"Yup! He's in Af ghan istan!"

I made gluten free cookies for Luci, and added
all natural sprinkles. A totally Feingold treat! They are so good!


Gluten free pizza to take tonight to a pizza party.
Luci said it was good, and she's the only one
I need to impress with gluten-free stuff.
But the rest of us liked it, too.

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Valentines Day to you all and what gorgeous flowers...

Denna said...

Pretty Flowers. You look nice in that picture. I bet that makes John miss you.
Luci looks like she feels pretty rough.

The Princess's Mommy said...

Beautiful flowers! I hope Luci feels better soon!!

Love,
Monica

KT said...

Poor Lucy, looks like she and Luke have had the same thing... :-(
The flowers are beautiful, what a thoughtful husband, all the way from the other side of the world!!!

Just Mairs said...

Hey when did Luci go gf? I missed that one - have you tried the Chebe stuff yet? So good and chewy! What purty flowers! Not a flower myself tho - I prefer chocolate...esp when prego! lol