Sunday, February 08, 2009

This Weekend

I took Luci (and a nameless 12 year-old boy who doesn't want to admit he had to go with us, but his initials are J.T.) to an Imagination Movers concert in Birmingham. It was fun! The I.M.s are the United States' answer to The Wiggles. The Imagination Movers have a show on Disney Channel, and we must watch it every day. Here are some shots:

This is Rich. He came right up to Luci and waved to her with a great big smile. Luci was kind of in a daze. She wore her "ear muggs." This pair of ear muggs came from the hunting section of Walmart. Scott came up close, too.

Of course we made a stop at Cracker Barrel on the way home.



Sunday brought church, and getting Valentines ready for the party on Wednesday. Luci wrote her name on all 32 Valentines...I could not believe it! When the boys were that little, I couldn't get them to write their names on more than one or two. 32! That's my girl!

2 comments:

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

ashley loves that show! i think it is great show.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

The Wiggles is still the best:)I had so much fun going to see them... back about 6 years ago when my niece (who was 4 at the time) wanted to go... it was so much fun... so, give me the 'Wiggles' anytime...