Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Thirty Days of Thanks...
I am thankful for friends I've met through blogging. Some I've actually met in person, like Denna. Others are on "the list" to meet, and are close enough to someday get together, but we are just too busy...like Monica and Katie's mom (their blogs are private, or going private). Others are folks who've adopted daughters from Luci's province in China, or are using the same homeschool curriculum that we are, or are on the same Feingold diet for ADHD/ADD. All have taught me to be a better person, or entertained me, or allowed me the privilege to watch their families grow...sometimes, all 3 things happen at once.
Labels:
30 days of thanks,
Blogging,
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd like to think I'm one of these new friends! : )
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm so happy that you have your little Luci! As it turned out, we did later adopt- but that's a story for another day... or maybe a whole other blog!
I enjoyed checking out your blog. You have such a neat family and it was fun to see all of your kids. I have to tell you, though, as time goes on I get more and more curious as to what Luci's momma looks like! : )
http://excerpts-kristin.blogspot.com/
Kristin, completely forgot about Reuben! I was thinking young and female. :) After dealing with two teenage boys this year i don't think I'd be brave enough to take on another one.
Yes, you are indeed one of those friends! and I look like an overweight redhead going gray.
Post a Comment