on this cute puppy!
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
And they called it Puppy Love....
I bought some face paint on the Halloween aisle at Walmart (after Halloween! so it was dirt cheap). We've had lots of fun with it. Mostly it was for Bryan to use in his movie-making, but some of it has been used up...
on this cute puppy!
And her mommy. Luci has had a turn at painting all of our faces. I promised I wouldn't take photos of the boys or John. So I didn't (really! I didn't! so don't look for blackmail photos here. Really.) But I did let John take some photos of me, and this is the only one I'm sharing. :)
on this cute puppy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SO CUTE! ... And you look really young in that picture. When I first looked at it, I thought it was one of Luci's friends...
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Post a Comment