
The Doughnut Experiment reminded me of this. My siblings and I heard this story often. When my Dad walked to and from school (through the snow, uphill both ways--and barefoot!) Dad passed by a coffee shop that had this saying painted on the wall:
~
~
~
As you go through life, dear brother,
whatever be your goal~
keep your eye upon the doughnut
and not upon the hole!

4 comments:
thanks for the link to the triplets. How wonderful! I would LOVE another set of multiples. those three are adorable.
Jennifer (mom to Lily and Kate)
GREAT phrase to remember!! Thanks for shraring it. I'm an optimist, so it really speaks my language!! :)
Sorry I'm so far behind in comments. I've been SOOOOO busy!! You are SO good to make sure and post. You always have the most creative posts too!! I LOVE it!!
I need to go now, we've got tumbling class! Hope yall have a GREAT day!!
Buffi
you know I have never read that before! Good advice!
tell me what you thought of Einstein never used flashcards.
Post a Comment