Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
OK...you have the most creative little blog entries! I LOVE THEM!!! Here I am over here struggling to find ANYTHING that would be REMOTELY interesting to post about...and you are just FULL of ideas!! You must be VERY creative!! Anyway...love it!!! She is just adorable!!! Buffi
2 comments:
OK...you have the most creative little blog entries! I LOVE THEM!!! Here I am over here struggling to find ANYTHING that would be REMOTELY interesting to post about...and you are just FULL of ideas!! You must be VERY creative!! Anyway...love it!!! She is just adorable!!!
Buffi
Maybe my kids are just goofier than yours are...LOL! Or I just need to talk, talk, talk and there are so few grownups around here!
Post a Comment