Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
OH MY...what are we going to do about these TERRIBLE gas prices. We really need to pray that the Lord does something...cause honestly...we just can't afford it if our gas bill goes up any more!!!
It is outragous the prices of gas... in Australia it is something like $1.60 a litre which is something like US$4.50 (give or take a few cents) a gallon... hence I do not go into town if I don't have to... I wait until I have a ton of things to do and it is Mike's day off... we will make a day of it then and have lunch/dinner out... our little date day out... hehehe
2 comments:
OH MY...what are we going to do about these TERRIBLE gas prices. We really need to pray that the Lord does something...cause honestly...we just can't afford it if our gas bill goes up any more!!!
It is outragous the prices of gas... in Australia it is something like $1.60 a litre which is something like US$4.50 (give or take a few cents) a gallon... hence I do not go into town if I don't have to... I wait until I have a ton of things to do and it is Mike's day off... we will make a day of it then and have lunch/dinner out... our little date day out... hehehe
Post a Comment