JT had his Upwards soccer game today. I know that one of these weeks it is going to be blisteringly hot, but for now I'm enjoying the cool weather. I don't like it hot, so this suits me.
`
Luci and Hannah loved this little puppy. I loved it because it kept Luci close by and entertained the entire game.

Bryan thought the sun was too much and got creative with Luci's chair. Until Luci saw it and demanded her chair back (which she did
not sit in the entire time!).

JT as goalie. I love this shot! I used the
sports setting on my camera, zoomed in, and turned on the flash. I think the flash helped the zoom not to look shaky. When we enlarged it, we saw that JT has a special thing he does to concentrate. He didn't even realize he was doing it! Double click on the photo and look at his mouth if you want to see.

Luci begging me to get a puppy "with hair like mine! Please!"

I nearly cried when I told Luci to put the doggy down--she didn't lean over and set the puppy on the ground, she just let go! I felt so badly for the puppy, but she was fine. Thank goodness!
2 comments:
Great Pictures. We have a puppy that looks just like that. Well it is not ours. It has just made a home here. I think somebody must of dropped it off. He is so scared that we cant' touch him. I have fed it. One day he got in the pen with my dogs. Kevin wants him gone.
Looks like a fun Saturday! LOVE the fish lips!
And, the puppy with hair like Luci's!!! HOW CUTE!
Post a Comment