Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why I Don't Live in Florida

or anywhere else near the southern coastline...

OLDSMAR, Florida — A Florida woman found an 8-foot long alligator prowling in her kitchen late Monday night, authorities said.


Sandra Frosti, 69, said the alligator must have pushed through the screen door on the back porch and then walked through an open sliding glass door at her home in Oldsmar, just north of Tampa.


The alligator apparently then strolled through the living room, down a hall and into the kitchen.


A trapper removed the alligator, which was cut by a plate that was knocked to the ground during the chaos.


But no one inside the house was injured.


4 comments:

Sonya said...

OH MY!

Julie Young said...

I saw that! How crazy is that. I think that I would have just died right there!

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

thats one reason why i will not move there. jaosn wants to move florida i keep saying no way .

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Trust me when I say that something like this is a total fluke... I live near water an ocean on one side of me, a lagoon in the middle and river on the other side... I have never seen a 'gator... though if you go further out inland you can go on an airboat ride and see wild 'gators out there...