Thursday, May 01, 2008

Park Day

Tuesday the boys had a co-op learning class on US Government to go to. Luci and I went shopping. One of the treasures we found: pink goggles! Apparently they are necessary for riding in my minivan. After the class, we all went to the park. It was absolutely the most gorgeous day here that I can ever remember.

Here is my baby, showing everyone what children born in the Year of the Monkey can do. She was there for quite a while. Bryan is behind her, but he really isn't holding on to her (even though I wanted him to hold on!!).

JT going nuts on the swing.
JT up close.Bryan on the slide--he had a lot of fun bending around the corner on this one.
Up so high!
See? No brother holding on. Brave girl!



3 comments:

Abby said...

JT's upclose shot; priceless!!! What a great day you all had! If it doesn't rain here tomorrow (I don't think it is supposed to rain until Sat) we'll go before dd's violin lesson.

Abby

The Princess's Mommy said...

I'm loving the pink goggles!! Too cute!!

Monica

Denna said...

Looks like lots of fun. I wish we could of joined you.