Friday, May 16, 2008

Snow in Alabama! In May!

We got a delivery of SNOW from The Snow Company, located in Maryland. It is run by these children (and I suspect a few others). They folded and snipped and packed a whole box of the white stuff and sold it to us--so they are a legitimate business. The CEO or MIC (Mom-In-charge) is my Feingold friend, Mary. Mary and I are always up for a homeschool learning experience, and she figured out a way to have the kids start a business. Not sure if they are still producing snow, though...you'd have to ask Mary. I'm sure she'll sell you some!
We had a great time with the SNOW. This was more than we'd seen in a few years! And the best thing was that it did not melt! Here are some shots of Luci, JT and Bryan having fun.


Of course, you've got to rub it in brother's face!


Oops! Did the Cat in the Hat sneak some snow in? This one was Luci's favorite.

(Because it's PINK!)

Gotta make a snow-angel!

Lovin' it!

Thank you, Snow Company! This was lots of fun!

5 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

How fun! I love the pink snowflake!

Denna said...

I like the pink snowflake. This one don't melt though. I am sure your three loved the clean up. LOL

Buffi Young said...

What a neat thing!!!! Guess that's the only way we're going to get a GOOD snow around here!!! Hope you have a great weekend
Buffi

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

This is all to cute... I think I would have more fun... take care

Just Mairs said...

Thanks for the pics! If The Snowflake Company ever puts up a website we'll have to use them for marketing! hahaha... So glad Luci liked the pink one - they said they put that one in there just for her!