Friday, May 23, 2008

What a Date! And Something Quite Rare...

What a Date!
.
What were you doing the day your Chinese child was born? JT knows what he was doing! He was practicing his handwriting--and Luci's name was part of the lesson! Can you see the date at the top of the page? October 26, 2004...what a great record for JT to have! I found this when I was cleaning out our school cabinet. I put it back in there, at the bottom, so I can find it next year and have this great feeling again.
.
.
Something Quite Rare...
.
After supper tonight, I washed dishes while Luci curled up in John's lap. She fell asleep in his arms. Believe me, this is worthy of a photo. This is only the third or fourth time in our 3 years with her that she has fallen asleep with John. He is enjoying the moment!

.


5 comments:

Denna said...

Awww Sweet pictures.

The Princess's Mommy said...

What a sweet memory! Glad you kept the paper with the date. The picture with daddy is just adorable!
Love,
Monica

The Princess's Mommy said...

Hey!
I'm taking our blog private. Send me your email address so I can put you on the list. We got a weird comment that has kind of freaked me out...

Monica
sc19045@charter.net

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

I just relaize ashley and luci are only a month aaprt and must of known each other .luci birthday is th elast 4 digits of our phone number and we got engage on 10/24/98 . how weird is that!

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

silly me, i knew they were from different orphanges, my brain is on mommy mode.