Today we met up with Kristi and her family--Kristi is a
Feingold mom and is homeschooling. We took the kids to
Constitution Village for their Alabama History workshop for
homeschoolers. It was a lot of fun and I think the kids even learned something. Here are all of the kids together...Bryan, Luci,
JT, Sam, and Nick. (See, Kristi, I remembered which one is Sam!) I put all the photos together because each one seems to show the personality of the kids. They were all hilarious! Kristi, you have two smart boys!

Here are (mostly) my kids...waiting in line at the "Necessary House"...doing sums on a slate...Bryan posing behind the
girl's cut-out...
JT participating in a duel, and doing surveying work.

Afterwards I took Bryan,
JT and Luci to the
Space and Rocket Center. Luci was relieved she wasn't tall enough for Space Shot...
JT and Bryan challenged themselves on the Mars Wall Climb...Luci was relieved that Mickey Mouse does not live there...and we all melted in the
83* heat!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment