Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
My, Look How They've Grown!
John was at the Ka bul, Af ghan istan's office of the Corps of Engineers when it was made an official branch of the Corps. Here is the official photo from March, 2004. John is right in the middle.
This is from the 5 year anniversary, taken early this week. I had a hard time finding John in this photo, but Luci found him right away!
Nice coincidence that John was there at the beginning of this office, and there again. There is one other person in both photographs, too--and I'm sorry I cannot remember his name.
Labels:
Af ghan istan,
Ka bul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment