The boys did build something for me, though. Yesterday I found these little shelving "cubicle" things at Target--on clearance, you can't beat that! They all worked hard and now the cube things are holding some essential toys in the living room.Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Snow!
We got some of that snow you've seen on the news. It was lovely, and gone by noon. It's still pretty cold outside, but you can't keep snow around when the sun is shining. I woke the kids up early this morning to play in the snow, before getting ready for church. But it was too cold to stay out! You can see Luci below, complaining to me that Bryan won't help her build a snowman.
The boys did build something for me, though. Yesterday I found these little shelving "cubicle" things at Target--on clearance, you can't beat that! They all worked hard and now the cube things are holding some essential toys in the living room.
The boys did build something for me, though. Yesterday I found these little shelving "cubicle" things at Target--on clearance, you can't beat that! They all worked hard and now the cube things are holding some essential toys in the living room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment