Here are a few photos I really like. The first two were taken Monday at Constitution Village (out of 201 photos!). The third was taken in September, 2008.
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Some Photos I Like
I have a point and shoot camera. It's a pretty nice one, but it does not have a lens you can manipulate and do the "portrait" thing. I have a theory about taking photos of the kids, scenery, what's going on, etc: Take enough, and you might have one or two that actually turn out well. Every once in a while, I think wow, it would be really nice to have a camera that will let me do what Katie Bug's mom and Mommy24Treasures do (well, maybe with dreaming I could do that). But if I'm honest with myself, I would never ever take the time to learn real photography and do it well. So, I'll keep my money a little longer and keep this camera.
Here are a few photos I really like. The first two were taken Monday at Constitution Village (out of 201 photos!). The third was taken in September, 2008.

and of course, I have to include the "Spork" photo.
Here are a few photos I really like. The first two were taken Monday at Constitution Village (out of 201 photos!). The third was taken in September, 2008.
Labels:
Camera,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment