Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
The Man Cave
John and Bryan spent quite a few days and evenings making a room out of nothing in the basement. They put up sheet rock and made a drop ceiling, added lighting, doors and baseboards. John picked out colors for the walls and concrete floor, and then, because that wasn't enough activity, he and Bryan built that enormous loft bed. They had lots of fun creating and the best part, according to Bryan and JT, is that girls are not allowed! They have spent hours down there playing noisy video games. Bryan's had one sleepover already.
(For those of you who noticed and might be concerned about the computer down there, away from parental supervision, rest easy. It is not connected to the Internet.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
WONDERFUL! And, I was not worried about that computer! I knew you had it under control! ;)
Sonya
I have heard about that MAN CAVE! HA! But I had not gotten to see it yet so thanks for sharing.
Nice room - they did a great job - love the loft bed.
RYC: thank you - the dresses were an easy pattern to make, however, measuring - getting everything to look "formal" was another story! I have asked my family to shoot me the next time I offer to make the bridesmaid's dresses when my youngest DD gets married! LOL
Post a Comment