Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Profile

I finally edited my profile so that others could click on my blog name (LucisMomma) and get to our blog. Not that I am so eager to share my words...just that I've seen others respond to blogs of a mutual friend and I've wanted to view their blogs but couldn't get to them because the profiles were private. My own profile wouldn't let me add this blog address for some unknown cyber-reason, so I listed it in my "interests" section. Which is true; besides reading, blogging is what I like to do.


I also checked off that I am in "Human Resources." Pretty true for a homeschool mom. I spend most of each day trying to make our humans here positive resources for our planet. I almost put down that my job is in "Transportation," which is also true since we are always in the minivan going somewhere. (For instance: John asked me if the kids kept up with their studies today, and I had to say no because we were gone most of the day with flu shots and getting Luci's portrait made.)


My Humans:


No comments: