FCC stands for Families with Children from China. Our group is called the Shoals Ladybugs. We had an outing to the McGee Farm. It was a lot of fun, and we all took scads of photos. Here are some:
Kalyn is looking forward, but Hannah isn't.
Now Hannah is looking at us, but Kalyn is looking elsewhere.
Kalyn's facing front but Hannah has passed out of the picture and now Kara has popped in!
Our newest beauty, Olivia. She came home less than a month ago!
Luci shows off her prize pumpkin. "I found it myself!"
Bryan gets the prize for the tiniest pumpkin. They were hard to find since it was so close to Halloween, and quite a few schools had been there in the previous weeks.
JT milks a cow. ??
Such concentration!
Bryan really got into this. He didn't act like he was too cool for all of the fun, which John and I appreciate so much!
JT had fun watching Luci and then created a scary face on his pumpkin.
Kalyn!
Luci and Hannah. I think Hannah and Luci favor each other.
Friends!
The corn crib was a favorite. These kids, Zach, Katie and Kara, are siblings (adopted, not natural siblings). They were a lot of fun to be around. Most of the rest of us families wish we could go get another child or two from China, just like their parents did.
Luci really liked this, which surprised me.
Now, this gave me a near heart attack. Luci climbed up on this hay bale again and again, and jumped off--most of the time without holding on to John's hand.
Just an odd photo. I like how it came out, even though I didn't intend for it to be blurry.

1 comment:
Susan....how come you are never in any photos????!!!!!
Post a Comment