Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday!!! What a great celebration!!! I LOVE the picture of your three at the top right of the blog!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!Buffi
Happy Birthday JT! I miss having you guys in class at church. Hope you enjoy being in the jr. high group...
Happy birthday J T!! Tyler and Hannah had a great time at your birthday party!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday!!! What a great celebration!!! I LOVE the picture of your three at the top right of the blog!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Buffi
Happy Birthday JT! I miss having you guys in class at church. Hope you enjoy being in the jr. high group...
Happy birthday J T!! Tyler and Hannah had a great time at your birthday party!
Post a Comment