Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pretty Princesses

We got to spend time with Kathy and Kalyn yesterday. It was the best time the girls have ever had, so Kathy and I got to talk to each other more and say "give the toy back" less. And this morning, Luci is asking when Kalyn can "come to my house." I'm so thankful that they are becoming good friends. Having mother-daughter friends is so special. Kalyn took this one! JT has silly putty on his nose.
Tea party time! Kalyn had a wonderful selection of princess party dresses. She's wearing one that her Grandmother made--a Snow White dress.
Luci would not, could not leave this poor kitty alone. When I told the cat that I was taking Luci home, he winked at me! Really! I think he understood me.
JT was quite patient with the girls. Luci has on one of the special dresses--Kalyn wore it as a flower girl in her uncle's wedding earlier this month. She'll tell you she's married, too! So funny.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

OH HOW FUN!!!

mommy24treasures said...

sounds like a fun day:)

KT said...

What a wonderful day! Looks like a load of fun!
KT