Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday in the Park...I think it was the 4th of July

No, wait...it was the day after the 4th of July, and those are lyrics from Chicago's hit song!

We had a busy day. First was Luci's first ever swim lesson at the YMCA. They won't let ya take photos inside the Y, so here's Luci before. She had a blast! But "they make me put my face in the water. I not like that!" This type of swimsuit is called "Rash Guard" but I'm not sure why--the only places my kids ever get a rash when swimming is where their suits touch their bodies.

Afterwards, John took Luci to the park to meet up with Audrey & Thom and Heath & Shanna and kids. I took JT to pick up Bryan from a friend's house, but by the time we got to the park John and company were gone. Maggie and Haley are Audrey's daughters and Sophia and Sara belong to Heath. (Audrey--there was not a picture of you today! Get in front of the camera next time, ok?)

Haley, 1 year
Sophia, 3 years

Sara, 1 year
Maggie, 3 years
Aunt Luci, 3 years (2 1/2 months younger than neices Maggie and Sophia! I always think that's funny.)
Maggie and Thom

Shanna and Sara
Shanna and Sophia
Sophia, Maggie, Heath and Sara
Haley
Luci



No comments: