Monday, July 21, 2008

Salad Chef

Luci has decided that every time we have salad that she is in charge of "cooking the salad." She's getting quite good at tearing the leaves and tossing the salad. Here she is on Sunday with her finished product. "Hurry, Mommy, the bowl is heavy." No, she did not eat any of it! Someday....
Bryan and JT are learning to cook a few items (besides canned soup!), do their own laundry, and they know how to do most of the household chores. Now that Luci's joined the cooking portion of the party, I am well on my way towards my goal of sitting by the pool and eating bon-bons all day. First, though, I guess we'd better get a pool.

3 comments:

Julie Young said...

Go Luci! That is good that your boys can do all the chores! Their wives will appreciate it someday.

Buffi Young said...

That is so wonderful! I really need to get better and getting the kiddos to help me in the kitchen. I am one of those that just would rather do it myself! I know it is SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD for them to help! Great job with that Salad Luci!!!!
Have a great week.
Buffi

mommy24treasures said...

wow looks like she did a wonderful job!