Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
This is a cute little dress from Kathy (Kalyn's mom). I can't remember where she got it, but I have a pattern for this very dress and haven't made it yet. Don't need to now, so thanks again, Kathy! Luci loves it!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment and THANKS for the prayers! I just glanced over your blog a bit (no time right now), your family is beautiful! We are also homeschoolers!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for your sweet comment and THANKS for the prayers! I just glanced over your blog a bit (no time right now), your family is beautiful! We are also homeschoolers!
Blessings,
Sandy
I LOVE IT!!!! It's so fun and girly!! :) Looks like the Handy Fest was great too!! I've always been curious about it!
Hope you guys have a great week!!
Blessings,
Buffi
Oh that's Adorable! She looks like she's ready for a party!
Have a great day!
Monica
That is really a cute dress, she is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment