Luci started saying Chicken Box, then Pots, then started saying Pox correctly. So no more baby talk about that. Rats. I like the baby talk. It doesn't last forever, and is so cute while it's here. She has some spots around her shoulders, a few at her waist and on her legs, and only two on her face. I guess the chicken pox vaccine did some good after all.
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Monday, October 15, 2007
The Happy Bride
Luci started saying Chicken Box, then Pots, then started saying Pox correctly. So no more baby talk about that. Rats. I like the baby talk. It doesn't last forever, and is so cute while it's here. She has some spots around her shoulders, a few at her waist and on her legs, and only two on her face. I guess the chicken pox vaccine did some good after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Katie Lin's baby talk.....
"Ben, Don't be troubie!" Just today she said, "Ben, Don't get in trouble!"
This is said as he is getting out of the car for school each morning!
Funny, Cause I do not recall every telling Ben that!
Cute little Bride.
How cute is that! I think that is funny that she is going to marry daddy! HA!
Thanks for stopping by our blog. Your little one is precious, the boys are handsome. Looks like we have alot in common. Two boys about the same age and a little sister.
Enjoyed reading over your blog and looking at the photos.
Post a Comment