Friday, October 19, 2007

Luci's First Real Big-Girl Haircut

Luci's had a trim before, and was looking forward to getting her hair cut--after all, it means getting a lollipop at the end! We want to let her hair to grow long, but right now it looks so scruffy and needs some shaping up. We requested (and got) a cute little bob that looks so sweet on Chinese girls.

Before...
During...
Luci got quite relaxed...
and After. Rita cuts our whole family's hair. She is the nicest person at the Designing Salon.
Celebrating the new 'do at Cracker Barrel. That cute outfit was made by Millie, Kalyn's grandmother. Isn't it cute?
After a quick trip to the mall to buy a new, big, orange hairbow, we hit Foodland. That tiny buggy makes Luci look all grown up. I love this haircut!


3 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh I love Luci's haircut! That's exactly what I want Lily Mei's to look like! It's driving me crazy right now trying to get it all one length! I love love love the Halloween outfit, too!! She's adorable and so are your boys! Thanks for visiting our blog. Hope to meet you soon, too.
Monica

Sonya said...

Whata big girl! Soooooo beautiful!

Lisa said...

How precious! Such a big girl!