Friday, October 05, 2007

We Have a New Kitty!

Her name is Luci This photo does not do the kitty justice. I asked Luci to show me her kitty tail and she wagged it in such a cute way. Wish this were a little video! Luci really wanted a white kitty cat costume like Marie in The Aristocats movie, but when we saw this, she was really happy with it. I'm glad. It was at Target for $14.99...worth the cost, especially since I don't really have time to make a costume this year. Maybe I'll add a big, pink bow like Marie's. If this little kitty will let me, that is.
Today John took the day off and we went out to breakfast, then to Lowe's to get some plants for the front garden area around the new walk. John and Bryan then spent the day putting in duct work so the "Man Cave" would get some ventilation (post on that later). JT, Luci and I worked putting in the flowers--lots of mums, four gardenia bushes and two azaleas. John so graciously took this photo of us after we finished. We were soaked, and so hot. Isn't October supposed to be cool? 88* and high humidity today. When we get the rest of the weeding done in the garden and add some bark, I'll get a picture of that, too. John thought I looked so funny. Ha ha, John. I'll get you back later....


3 comments:

Denna said...

You have a cute little kitty.

Sonya said...

THAT is one cute Kitty!

Sonya

Julie Young said...

HA! No Susan you don't look funny! (Smurk) :)