Sunday, January 13, 2008

Guess Which Kid Is Mine?





I got so tickled at JT's first basketball practice. I met some of the other moms, and after introducing myself, I said, "You know which kid is mine--the white one--which one is yours?" It was so funny, and all the other moms laughed, too.


JT's team finally won a game yesterday, but lost the second game. I don't think they cared one bit that they lost the second game! They are all nice boys, and the coach is a good, patient man. His own child is not even on this team, but plays on another YMCA team.

4 comments:

Just Mairs said...

For some reason the pic isn't coming up but I love to weird people out with that one - yeah, I have the triplets on the field. There's triplets on the field? yeah, see that Asian kid, and the brown one over there, and that lily white cutie - all mine - my triplets! lol

Julie Young said...

How funny!

The Princess's Mommy said...

That is just too funny!!!

Monica

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

I haven't checked your blog recently, but I just wanted to say how funny! K-