Friday, January 04, 2008

Mom!


Mom, our new chairs came in. The sixth one has a broken leg, so we had to shoot it. (Really, the furniture store is ordering a new leg.) The chairs and table don't match because I finished the table in October 2004, right about the time Luci was born. New chairs weren't even thought of then, and when I went to the Barnett's furniture store, there was one of these chairs marked down to 1/3 of the original cost. Money off! Bingo! So I just needed to order 5 more (at the regular price) to have a whole set.
Mom, did you get your new couch/sofa/divan yet?
By the way, the table is at an angle so it will fit into the dining room better. The only thing we are not crazy about in this house is the size of the dining room--we should have bumped the wall out to the edge of the front porch when the house was being built.

No comments: