Saturday, January 26, 2008

What a Day!

JT's basketball team is, well, not the best. They try hard, though. The first game they played today had the score of 12 to 0--that's twelve baskets to none. Sounds better than 24-0, don't you think? Remember that photo of JT with his team? Here it is again, just in case you don't remember it. I should have told you the name of the team--you won't believe this--it's Black Magic!


The second game was nearly halfway over when JT made the first basket of the day. HOORAY! Every parent cheered. It was great! I wish I had a picture of JT's face when he made that basket! What joy! That seemed to open up the flood-gates, because after that there were 4 more baskets by other boys on his team. So that score was 34-10.

I rescued Luci from the Baby Jail (what the boys call Child Watch at the YMCA) at halftime in the second game. I leaned down to tell Luci, "Hello, Beauty." She looked up at me and said, "Hi, Beast."

Here's Luci today--the t-shirt was on the boys' racks at Walmart but it was cuter by far than any of the little girls' t-shirts (they were too "kiss me" for me to pick one for Luci). This shirt seems to say it all, anyway.





(she has a peanut in her mouth, that's why her teeth look a little funny.)

1 comment:

mommy24treasures said...

sorry they lost, sounds like a tough game.
Red is her color! beautiful.