Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Bryan Is 16! And He Has a CAR!!

Okay, so it's a radio controlled car. But it is a car! He knew a joke was coming, so it was met with good humor. Boys and toys that require batteries? Always a winner! (and yes, the boys have birthdays just one day apart...they are 3 years and 364 days apart in age)
Eating supper with Mr Potato Head, the Indiana Jones version. Luci picked out this gift.
Sixteen Candles...
Bryan is such a nice young man. We are proud of you, Bryan!



6 comments:

Denna said...

Happy Birthday Bryan!!!

Buffi Young said...

Wow...I am LOVIN that first picture!! You guys are SO creative!!!! Happy B'day Bryan!!! Boy...your boys have close b'days don't they?!?!

I wish we could make it to Chuck E Cheeze tomorrow...we can't. I've got some friends coming over and my house is a WRECK!!! SO, I'll spend the morning getting it together!! :) I know the kids would love it...and I would definitely love meeting everyone in person too!!!

We are going to Disney the first full week of October. So...we will have just missed you guys. There are SO many people that we know going during that time. How cool!! We are just SO EXCITED!!! We are already counting down the days!! :)

Well..better go. Hope you guys have a GREAT day!!!
Love,
Buffi

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Bryan! I love the car!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bryan!!! Can we take a ride in your car sometime? Also, don't confused Mr. Potato Indiana Jones with a real potato!

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

happy birthday my husband's is july's 9th to, a jeff gordon fan i see, ashley is a kyle bush fan because of the m&m car.

Julie Young said...

Congrats Bryan! So when is the "real" car coming??? John and Susan you can thank me later. HA!