
Friday, July 11, meet up with us at Chuck E Cheese in Huntsville.
11:00 am
Several of us with Chinese children will be meeting for lunch (and the kids will be meeting to PLAY!). Denna is the ring-leader! So please come join the fun.
I'd especially like to meet Katie-bug's Mom, Lily Mei's Mom and Katie Lin's Mom.
And the rest of you reading this, I want to see you, too! YOU are invited, too!
Please leave a message on this post if you can come, so I'll know to look for you.
The boys are coming, so please tell your older siblings that there will be older kids there, too!
Address:
1220 Jordon Lane NW
Huntsville AL 35816
(256) 534-2415 (Chuck E Cheese's phone number)

5 comments:
Please please send me a reminder email Thursday and Friday morning I AM NUTS these days! Whatever I am NUTS everyday!!!
;) Sonya
If it were Noon I could be there a tad late. 11am is JM's therapy time - 11-Noon. We typically get home around 12:30 on Fridays, so I could be there around 12:30.
Would love to meet up with everyone!!
Man, I guess we are too far away :-( Sounds like you'll have a blast!
KT
I am the ringleader???? What is that suppose to mean you silly lady?
Did you get my message about the cupcakes? I never heard back from you.
I sure am glad you spelled Chuck E Cheese right. I have went there a dozen times and never really think about the spelling. I put it on our yahoo group and somebody said joking " Who is Chukee?" LOL
I have it down pat now. CHUCK E CHEESE
Thanks for the invite! We'll do our best to be there. I'll let you know for sure next week.
Love,
Monica
Post a Comment