Saturday, July 12, 2008

Chuck E Cheese's

We met up with a bunch of other moms with Chinese children at the Chuck E Cheese's in Huntsville. It was lots of fun! I counted 16 little girls and one boy, all from China. I think we were about one-third of the crowd in the restaurant (and it was pretty full!). That "kid-count" does not include the siblings or moms.

Counting tickets Luci and Brooke: Denna and I are so glad that these little girls are building a friendship. I love Denna and her family, I'm so thankful that we have them as friends in this "foreign adoption" life.

Flying! Bryan had to pedal the little vehicle to make it go up. Luci's usually afraid of things like this, and I was surprised she loved it! JT took the picture. Good job, JT--three dozen pictures were taken and only these 5 turned out ok.
Luci and her tickets

3 comments:

Denna said...

Susan, we had a really fun time. I am also glad that Luci and Brooke love each other so much. I wish we lived closer so we could get together more. Brooke adores Luci.

Julie Young said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Good job on the pictures JT!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

This place looks like a ton of fun