It was so good to hear from John.
Hello Darling, Love you and hope everyone is doing fine. We are here in FIJI. It is still pouring down rain. We will leave tomorrow at 9:00 am for Honoria. We will be going through Australia then on to Honoria. I am fine and doing good. I will try and check the email later on this afternoon. Over look the spelling. Love John
We also got an email from Randy, telling about his family's trip to the Solomons. It sounded pretty scary. He is usually so calm about travel--he has a story about him and his oldest son, who was about 7 years old at the time, traveling from one island to another in one of those little dug-out boats. The sea was pretty rough, and his son slept through the trip. He laughs about that! So for him to even email about the danger, it must have been bad.
What is it with this weather?? We had a terrible wind storm here last night and were without power for almost 4 hours. (Sonya, pictures of us in the dark are coming! We can blog anything.) The weather has been bad and deadly everywhere, even in Luci's province in China. Guizhou usually does not get bad winter storms but this year is the exception.

3 comments:
I guess the weather is just ANOTHER sign of the end of the times, huh? WOW...it's getting closer and closer!!! That wind was terrible last night. Glad your hubby is doing good!
Buffi
Thanks so much for updating. I have been checking your blog to see how things were going. Glad that he has made it that far.
Glad you heard from John and that he is doing good. I know you will be glad to have him back home with you.
Post a Comment