Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
JT got this present for Luci for Christmas. The object of the game is to jump over the bee--but Luci has her own way of playing. It's only 18 seconds long, so don't blink!
That is really cute. She runs pretty fast. We are doing O.K. Thanks for thinking of us. The weather did not get as bad as we thought it was going to get. I see you guys was prepared pretty well.
2 comments:
That is really cute. She runs pretty fast. We are doing O.K. Thanks for thinking of us. The weather did not get as bad as we thought it was going to get. I see you guys was prepared pretty well.
That's a riot! I love it.
Post a Comment