Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Oh my, that is funny! Happy New Year Friend!Abby
Susan!! You let that sweet girl use language like that??The very idea!! Did she say nander? And ditter??Love,Papa
Dear Susan,Please disregard!! Dhe said "DITTA" - I thought she said "DITTER" My bad.Love,Dad
Yep she reading. I would have read it like that also. HA!
How funny! She is just adorable!Monica
Too fun! She is a DOLL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my, that is funny! Happy New Year Friend!
Abby
Susan!! You let that sweet girl use language like that??
The very idea!! Did she say nander? And ditter??
Love,
Papa
Dear Susan,
Please disregard!! Dhe said "DITTA" - I thought she said "DITTER" My bad.
Love,
Dad
Yep she reading. I would have read it like that also. HA!
How funny! She is just adorable!
Monica
Too fun! She is a DOLL!
Post a Comment