Wednesday, January 16, 2008

See? We *Did* Have Snow!

One very happy little girl!
It's not much, but down here we take what we can get! The back yard:
JT teaching Luci how to make a snow angel. There wasn't enough snow to do this in the yard.
I've got it, JT!
Luci's first EVER snow angel! JT was so excited to be the one to teach Luci how to do this.



6 comments:

Julie Young said...

Love the snow angel!

Mercedes said...

The boys are so sweet to her. That's such a neat thing to see.

mommy24treasures said...

wow! I wish we could have a little... My kids want to see snow so badly.

Denna said...

I love the snow angel. Maybe we will get a big snow this weekend.

Sonya said...

IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Hope we get just a little more soon!

Lisa said...

How pretty. We are hoping to get a few inches tonight. We are so excited.