Thursday, January 31, 2008

Super Tuesday's Coming!

This year, Alabama actually gets to have some say in the nomination process. In years past, our delegate selection was set for June, long after the nominees have been chosen. We get to vote in next week's Super Tuesday vote, which makes me happy. But not my parents, they say I vote for the wrong party. I'm pretty sure they love me anyway.

Here is a Quiz to see if your candidate actually thinks the way you do. Krista had this on her blog a few weeks ago and I thought it was pretty good. So here goes:

Candidate Match Game takes about 5 minutes to go through. It does list all of the original candidates, even those who have dropped out (but they are still on Alabama's ballot, if you feel left out!).

Which person are you voting for? All I'll say is that my candidate continually gets more votes than "Undecided."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, no, no Ssusan!! We definitely raised you right. We just can't figure out what went wrong!!

Love,
Mom and Dad

Carla said...

*giggle* My parents think my years going to college across the country messed with my head...homeschooling? organic foods? and now I vote differently from them almost all the time!

I'm trying to figure out what to do with the kids after I vote on Tuesday...do I take them out for a treat if they were good, or do we do a full lesson on how our government works?! I'm leaning toward a "field trip" if it's nice out.

Carla said...

send me an email...coblanke@gmail.com

;)

Buffi Young said...

We are STILL undecided for Tuesday!! I like certain things in several candidates...but I don't like one candidate a whole lot. I wish we could gel three of them together and get one really good one!! :) Hopefully we will have made a decision by Tuesday! What about you?
Buffi