Friday, January 25, 2008

Ten Things

This was the question on the Vox blog today: I dare ya to answer it on your blog!


What are 10 things you've done that (most) other people probably haven't?


1 had some work published--Bible study for 2nd and 4th grade Sunday School
2 was born in a foreign country
3 been on mission trips to the Caribbean and East Africa
4 adopted a child from China
5 homeschool my children
6 traveled across country with 3 children, in a minivan, with no other grown-up (2,000 miles each way!)
7 won a free trip to Washington, DC, with a teacher's group
8 traveled to Africa all by myself (but met up with some missionaries over there)
9 made 26 Raggedy Ann dolls
10 been on a Disney cruise

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I would really have to think about this one! I am happy to see your dot and I agree with you that Peter and Bryan would get along. I hope we will get to meet in person someday!

Sonya said...

COOL!!!
I took the challenge! CK my blog! ;)

Sonya