

Denna said some sweet things when she gave me the award, and since it is not a humility award, I will share it with you.
- Susan from add one Chinese sister. I got to meet Susan, Luci, Bryan, and JT. I love to read her blog and see how the children are doing. She always makes me laugh. There always seems to be some excitement around her house. Susan home schools. I like to hear about her school days. Susan and I have a lot in common.
I try to be funny at times, I can't help it--I even married a guy whose last name ends with HAM. So, Denna, I'm glad I can make you laugh sometimes. I hope that when I'm serious that it comes across well, too.
Now that I have this honor, I need to pass it on--that's the rule with a blogger award, you get to share the fun by giving it to five others who have not received it yet. Right away, I thought of these folks, all of whom have a talent for writing and photography:
Gina T-S.--Her blog is private, but wow, it is such a good one. She has a great love for the Lord, and she has a great way of wording things. And she's smart!
Gena K.--she is the head of our education (birth-6th grade) at our church. She loves my children and that makes me love her. She makes me laugh, and she makes me think.
Krista M.--Also a friend from church. She has lots to say about many things and is always interesting. She's not afraid to bring up any subject.
Kaylee--she is married to my nephew Connor, and she has such beautiful children! (they are related to me, what can I say?) She has a joy that comes through in her blog.
Jennifer--She is Luci's doctor at the International Adoption Clinic in Birmingham. She also is the mom of twins, who are just 3 weeks older than Luci. Jennifer and her husband have such a heart for international adoptions and the orphans who cannot come home; I wish we could do what they do!
Julie--She is going to be a mom soon! She loves photography and she is so funny. I can't wait to see pictures of her baby all over her blog. (yes, I know this is SIX, but hey, I know a lot of great women!)
Okay, Gina T-S, Gena K, Krista M, Kaylee, Jennifer and Julie--you get to honor 5 of your own blogger friends! I can't wait to see who you pick.

1 comment:
Aww Susan, I love you when you are funny and when you are serious. I am so thankful I got to meet you and your kidos. I still laugh at what you did to the two boys with school. You are a nut.
Post a Comment