Thursday, January 24, 2008

What Does Luci Do ...

...when the rest of you are working on schoolwork? She puts her potty seat on her head. (yuck)
Entertains us with her dancing. The shoes don't match, but they are both pink (so in her eyes, they do match).

Plays peek-a-boo while we work on poetry.
Watches Cinderella upside down.
Rests in her closet.
Loads the printer with her own paper.
Gets on the trampoline (with her roller skates! and princess dress, of course) and then tries to take off the skates.CUTS HER HAIR! John actually asked me, "Why did you let her cut her hair?" Guess what I said in response.

3 comments:

LucisMomma said...

I don't know? What did you say in responce mom?

The Princess's Mommy said...

Too funny! She is just so cute!

Monica

Julie Young said...

HA! Man I bet she is a mess. You should let her cut the boys hair.
I don't even want to know what you said you John about that one! :)