Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's nice to "meet" you!! Luci is adorable!!! I love the colander girl song! How creative!! I'll add your blog to my favs so I can keep up!!!
I would LOVE for you to join in on "Two Pound Tuesday". We have had several ladies interested in being a support, encouragement and motivators for each other!! We may start our own group online...just so we can send emails to each other when we need encouragement and when we are making progress! I hope you'll join us there too!!!
Have a wonderful weekend! Hopefully we'll get snow again!! :) Buffi
5 comments:
Oh those red shoes are just too cute! Lily Mei would LOVE them. She has red sparkle shoes and wants to wear them all the time!!
Monica
We know about pretty red shoes at our house. Too cute!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's nice to "meet" you!! Luci is adorable!!! I love the colander girl song! How creative!! I'll add your blog to my favs so I can keep up!!!
I would LOVE for you to join in on "Two Pound Tuesday". We have had several ladies interested in being a support, encouragement and motivators for each other!! We may start our own group online...just so we can send emails to each other when we need encouragement and when we are making progress! I hope you'll join us there too!!!
Have a wonderful weekend! Hopefully we'll get snow again!! :)
Buffi
adorable:)
What a hoot! You are too cute!
Post a Comment