Our advent calendar, which I made in 1995. JT marvels that it is older than he is. All three kids take turns putting ornaments on...even Bryan. It's almost Christmas!
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Can we open presents NOW?!
That's what Luci says every day as she looks longingly at the stash under the tree.
Our advent calendar, which I made in 1995. JT marvels that it is older than he is. All three kids take turns putting ornaments on...even Bryan. It's almost Christmas!
Of course, Santa can't come until all the doll babies are dressed and looking spiffy. Here, Luci is giving her animals swimming lessons. (?) The boys had their chores, too. Kathy, I want you to know that the house is now tidy (including the kitchen counters!) so why don't you two come for another play date?
Our advent calendar, which I made in 1995. JT marvels that it is older than he is. All three kids take turns putting ornaments on...even Bryan. It's almost Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment