Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crunching Numbers

12......Bryan's new shoe size
.
7687.6......miles from home to Kabul (go NorthEast from here)
.
12370.45......kilometers from home to Kabul (I'll stick with miles, it sounds closer)
.
32.8......Luci's weight at 49 months
.
3.90......inches of rain we got overnight
.
5......more inches for JT to grow to be as tall as me
.
0......nights in the past month that Luci slept all night
.
6,000......number of Hot Wheel car track set parts on my living room floor right now
.
7......number of times a dog stole our newspaper
.
6.......number of times I complained to the newspaper carrier
.
1......number of times I saw dog carrying said paper (and then called to apologize to said carrier)
.
16......number of times I heard "It wasn't my fault" today
.
1......great husband who loves his country
.
7811 ft......altitude in Kabul
.
616 ft......altitude at home
.
3......kids who keep me plenty busy

No comments: