Than you for making it so much fun to get up! (Except for Bryan--did you see the photo in the previous post? Being 16 and getting up before noon just don't go together.) You all really make us wonder just who you are. We are having fun; I hope you are too.
.
Did you see this cartoon in the paper today? "The Argyle Sweater" comic:
Mom, this one's for you: Do you remember the scarf and hat sets that Granddaddy and Mary sent Janet and me for Christmas one year? It was in Cheyenne. I was in sixth grade. Mine was blue, and Janet's was red, and they had HAPPY FACES on them! Then you spent the next six years trying to get me to stop using that scarf! It's been raining so much here that I got us all new umbrellas today--here's mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment