Saturday, December 13, 2008

Major Bummer!

Perhaps that should be Lieutenant Colonel Bummer! John's military computer won't let him view our blog...since it is considered a social networking site.
.
So, we will continue to bore you all to tears, and I'll find some other way to share photos with John. Email works, but it's limited somewhat in the number of photos you can send. Kodak Easyshare works, but it isn't free, and you can't put videos on there. So we are testing with Photo Bucket and youtube, which are both free for the poster. If Photo Bucket works, then we don't need youtube.

2 comments:

Carla said...

see if he can get to my business blog...if so, I'll create you a private personal blog there and you can upload images...

Or check out Wordpress.org

http://www.somebodyneedsanap.wordpress.com

If he can see that, perhaps you can do that.

THEN, I know when we traveled to China we used a way to view blogger...I'll email you that if I can find it. :)

Surely there is a way!

"The Activist" said...

have you looked at flickr?
i think it's flickr.com

also, smugmug.com is supposed to be fantastic, but there's a cost.

as a last resort, who do you use for internet access? alot of times, they have free storage and access for photos, etc. where he could log in and see.

if i can help in anyway, let me know.

krista