.
But here we are.
.
I did talk him down from a dog (you gonna clean up after him?) or a cat (I'm allergic), and we settled on one of the following: Guinea pig, hamster or gerbil. I campaigned for the one with the shortest lifespan.
.
JT figured out that these animals are nocturnal, and that means he'd have to listen to a squeaky exercise wheel all night. He came to me with a proposal:
.
Can I trade the hamster for a video game instead?
.
Sure, son! Sounds fair to me!
.
We are both happy.

2 comments:
I was wondering what you did with the hamster.That picture looks like a real one. LOL
Brooke is begging us for a hamster. She was almost in tears one day because she wanted one. She talks about it all the time.
Hey, why not get a chicken?! At least they *work* for a living! lol
Post a Comment