Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Fun Morning

JT is so happy with his gift from Bryan.
Thank you, Bryan!



My Army KidTraditional breakfast--pancakes (used to be cinnamon rolls), an "impossible quiche", oranges, tomato, and hot chocolate. This year we are gluten free for Luci's sake, to help her eczema (gluten and dairy mess her up; the quiche has some cheese in it but everything else for her is dairy free). The funny white squares are homemade marshmallows! No corn syrup in the homemade ones (no blue dye, either). The quiche and pancakes were made with Pamela's Ultimate Baking and Pancake Mix, and they tasted incredibly good. You never would have guessed they were gluten free if you weren't told so.


Posted this one so I can share it with my Feingold friends.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Your breakfast looks delicious! We had cinnamon rolls this year that I made using 123 Gluten Free Biscuit mix. Ours had dairy, but you could probably make it dairy free somehow.

I hope you and the kiddos are having a great day!

KT said...

YUM!!
Merry Christmas!!