Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas Party, Homeschool Style

Today we went to Creekside for their homeschool Christmas party. It was a lot of fun, and a great thing to look forward to after the emotion of the past week. Here are JT, Luci and Bryan in their Christmas t-shirts. Yes, they look sweet in that picture. But here's how we usually see Luci:The younger group had an ornament exchange. Luci did not want to give hers up! She did participate, though, and had a great time. I'm proud of her; she was the youngest in the group and did so well!

The older kids and grown-ups played "Dirty Santa" with $3 gifts. JT and I both ended up stealing gifts from the same boy...I'm sure he wished we hadn't come today. I stole a John Deere coffee mug for JT, and JT stole a dvd for Bryan. Bryan stole a Santa ornament from a young lady (a cutie named Amber) who didn't want the Santa, and she said Bryan was "Awesome!"
That made his whole day.
.
After the party, we stuck around for the clean-up. I heard quite a few nice things about Bryan and JT and the work they did.
JT did this all by himself! He loved showing off his muscles.

Here's Luci "helping." She's the one on the right, trying to figure out how to get up there. If she'd made it, she would have been in big trouble!
And here's what they do when they think no one's looking!

No comments: