Is that how you spell a raspberry?
.
We went to church to help with the toy and coat giveaway, setting out tons and tons of toys for the expected 300+ families who will come on Saturday. Bryan, JT and even Luci worked hard, and were such *angels* the entire time. I thought we'd work for an hour, then come home for lunch. We stayed for 3 hours! Bryan and JT worked the entire time, and Luci was a helper and "toy-tester." Everyone was impressed with our kids. John--be proud, too! They were great!
.
Then comes the lunch, which Mark paid for, from Chik-Fil-A. Yummy, and so nice because we didn't expect any kind of payment--but nothing from Chik-Fil-A is Feingold-diet safe. The potatoes have a form of corn syrup, and probably the buns, too. Then, I was so stupid! I took the kids to Arby's after working to get a Mint Chocolate Swirl shake. So stupid! That thing is loaded with fake colors and corn syrup.
.
So now my little angel who must avoid corn syrup is a major devil! I craved that milkshake (gotta admit, it was really good--sorry, Feingold friends!) and now I'm paying for it.

1 comment:
Ill be your secret cheater buddy. When Hannah isnt with me, I enjoy my junk. I just cant seem to drill in my head that it is Petro Oil. Maybe a visual would help?....
Post a Comment